The following points should be noted in the dehumidification of the constant temperature and humidity box:
1. Constant temperature and humidity box cooling and dehumidification will cool the air to below the dew point, and then remove the moisture after condensation. Effective when the dew point is above.
2. Compression and dehumidification Compress and cool the humid air to separate its moisture. It is effective in small air volume, but it is not suitable for large air volume.
3. Solid adsorption dehumidification uses capillary action to adsorb moisture to solid moisture absorbent. The dew point can be reduced, but the equipment becomes larger when the adsorption area is large.
4. Liquid absorption dehumidification adopts the spray of lithium chloride aqueous solution to absorb moisture. The dew point can be reduced to the left and right, but the equipment is large and the absorbent must be replaced. 5. Adsorption wheel dehumidification The sheet impregnated with the hygroscopic agent is processed into a honeycomb wheel for ventilation.
In the production process of products, the troubles caused by moisture are always annoying to human beings. During the process of applying solid adsorbent for moisture absorption in a constant temperature and humidity box, the adsorbent after moisture absorption is simultaneously regenerated and dehydrated to make the solid adsorbed. Recycling agent, the entire hygroscopic work can be carried out continuously. The constant temperature and humidity box overcomes the shortcomings that static solid adsorption cannot continuously dehumidify and refrigeration condensation dehumidification is powerless under low temperature and low humidity. It can take advantage of its continuous stability and large dehumidification capacity under low temperature and low humidity conditions. The rotary dehumidifier is developed by applying this advanced technology, and has special functions that can not be able to. Compared with other dehumidification methods, the rotary dehumidifier has its unique characteristics:
First, it is easy to obtain ultra-low humidity dry air. The constant temperature and humidity box can continuously provide ultra-low humidity dry air with a dew point below 6 ° C that cannot be achieved by cooling and dehumidification, and the cost is low.
Second, the operation and maintenance of the constant temperature and humidity box are simple. The structure is simple and the driving part is simple. Dry air can be obtained by simply running the dehumidification rotor, the regeneration heater and the blower, so the operation is very simple. In addition, it belongs to dry dehumidification type, no need to add hygroscopic agent, convenient maintenance and low cost of operation and maintenance.
3. Outstanding durability. In a clean air environment, the performance of the dehumidification rotor is hardly reduced or degraded, and it can be used for continuous operation for many years.
Fourth, the full range of constant temperature and humidity box machines. From standard types for general use to low-humidity types that can obtain ultra-low-humidity dry air, our company has a complete range of machines suitable for a variety of different use conditions.
Fifth, pollution-free green machines use ceramic silica gel and zeolite runners as non-toxic and tasteless green hygroscopic agents, so the dehumidifier is safe, environmentally friendly, clean, free of dust and corrosion during use, and can also sterilize , Especially for the pharmaceutical, food, biochemical and other industries.