Infrared oven performance introduction:
1. Fully automatic IR lamp drying line. Drying room temperature: arbitrarily set from room temperature to 150 ° C; equipped with hot air circulation and exhaust gas discharge. Infrared light-fixing function, easy operation and high efficiency.
2. The upper and lower suction hot air circulation system is set up. The air blower adopts variable frequency speed regulation. The temperature and air volume are uniform. It is not only that the printed product can dry quickly, but also has a small shrinkage rate, which ensures the overprint accuracy of the printed product.
3. The transmission of infrared tunnel furnace adopts stepless frequency conversion speed regulation, digital display, and stable transmission.
4. The whole machine is divided into a preheating zone. A heating zone. The preheating zone is heated by a quartz tube. The heating zone is heated by an IR lamp near infrared lamp, which is controlled by SCR thyristor and microcomputer.
5. The discharge end is equipped with a photoelectric switch, which facilitates the operator to handle emergency situations and increases safety.
6. High-pressure refrigeration. After the workpiece is discharged, it can reach room temperature.
7. The infrared oven can perform single-lamp and multi-lamp combination operations according to different printed products and inks with different characteristics. On the basis of ensuring the printing quality, it also saves energy.
8. Control system: SCR controllable silicon control, accurate temperature measurement, constant temperature, IR lamp segment control, spray dyeing, electroplating, and drying and coating of printed circuits. It can also be used for food, Drying and baking in textile, die-casting small parts, surface coating and other industries. It can be connected to domestic and imported printing machines at will to form a complete production line. Scope of application:
The infrared oven is equipped with a quartz heating tube. The near-infrared IR lamp, light curing and cooling system are widely used in drying and dehumidification processes such as screen printing, spray dyeing, electroplating, and printed circuit industries. It can also be used in food, Drying and baking of textiles, die-casting small parts, surface coating and other industries.