1. Japan FUJI intelligent program temperature controller, 8-terminal constant temperature program control, PID constant temperature adjustment, PV / SV dual-screen display, button setting, freely set normal temperature to temperature, more precise and flexible control;
2. Independent peripheral timer, which can control the heating time independently. The timing time is 0.01S to 9999h. When the time comes, the heating circuit will be automatically disconnected, and the audible and visual alarm will be activated to prevent baking overtime and eliminate product waste;
3. The liner material is made of 2MM thick high-quality SUS304 stainless steel plate, which is resistant to high temperature without deformation, corrosion resistance and longer service life;
4, high-density ceramic fiber insulation cotton, high temperature baking resistance, low heat conduction, better insulation performance;
5, the outer material is SPCC steel plate after soda water cleaning powder baking treatment to prevent the generation of fine dust (or according to customer requirements, SUS304 stainless steel plate refined outer box);
6, two layers of mesh shelves, the liner is divided into three, can be removed freely, more flexible use;
7. The bottom of the box is equipped with movable casters, which can be pushed and fixed at will;
8. All control components in the box are provided by the domestic high-quality brand "Chint";
9, box protection: time to protect, over temperature protection, over current protection, fast fuse lines, fuses and fully sheathed terminals, ground protection.
Temperature control range
型：RT＋10~400℃； C型：RT＋10~500℃ Type B : RT ＋ 10 ~ 400 ℃; Type C: RT ＋ 10 ~ 500 ℃
型：RT+10～600℃ Type D : RT + 10 ～ 600 ℃
Constant temperature uniformity
± 2 ℃%
± 1 ℃
厚SUS#304不锈钢 2MM thick SUS # 304 stainless steel
Outer box material
钢板粉体烤漆/304不锈钢 SPCC steel powder coating / 304 stainless steel
Superfine ceramic fiber cotton
Hot air circulation
Stainless steel high-speed heater
Number of shelves
Use of the oven:
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Use enough power wires and have a good ground wire
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat should connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve. (The thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box.) Open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to rotate the indicator iron beyond the scale when adjusting.
4. When everything is ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light is on to indicate that the oven is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. To prevent temperature control failures, care must also be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and the heating element will be damaged. 8. After work is completed, the power shall be cut off in time to ensure safety.
8. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
9. When using, do not exceed the temperature of the oven
10. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing the test specimen.