1. The water flowing through the water grooves passes through the water plate to form a down stream, so as to filter out the small harmful particles in the air and achieve the purpose of purification.
2. The sluice plate is made of stainless steel, and the stainless steel plate can effectively prevent rust and corrosion.
3. The circulating water system uses a centrifugal water pump with a filter screen.
4. The fan adopts centrifugal low-noise fan.
5. The lighting uses explosion-proof daily lights.
6. The pump and lamp are controlled together, and the fan is independently controlled.
During operation, the water pump continuously supplies water to the overflow tank to overflow the water, forming a waterfall-like water curtain on the water curtain. The air supply unit sends fresh air evenly from the top of the chamber, and the exhaust fan sucks the polluted air in the operating area from the lower part of the water curtain through the passage formed by the water curtain and the chamber, thereby ensuring the circulation of the air in the spray chamber. When spraying paint, a part of the oversprayed paint mist hits the water curtain of the water curtain board, and is washed into the water storage tank by the water. The paint mist that is not captured with the air blowing from the top passes the lower part of the water curtain board in the paint mist washing device It is fully mixed and washed with water mist. The larger droplets of mixed paint mist formed in the air flow are blocked by the baffle, and most of them return to the water storage tank. The remaining exhaust gas is fully filtered by activated carbon, and the clean air is exhausted. The pipeline enters the atmosphere.
Operation and effect description
The workpiece is sent to the painting room through the hanging conveyor. Or the workpiece is placed on the worktable turntable. The operator sprays the workpiece with a handheld spray gun or a fixed spray gun. Utilizing the "film" effect and viscosity of water, the scattered paint mist is attracted to the water curtain for purification with the air flow. After the second water curtain is purified, it is separated by steam and water, and the purified gas is discharged to the outside. The removal rate of waste paint reaches more than 85%. The paint mist is mixed with water and poured into the water pool with the water, and filtered by the pump. The paint residue floats on the water surface. Use the container to scoop out the centralized treatment to keep the water clean and complete the purpose of purifying the paint mist. According to customer requirements, paint filters can be added, and the effect can reach 99%.