How this device works
As the name suggests, the electric heating constant temperature air drying oven can set the temperature control temperature to a constant temperature. The temperature control range of this equipment is from room temperature to 300 degrees. Within this temperature range, you can set the temperature you want. 200 degrees, set 200 degrees on the temperature control meter, when the temperature reaches 200 degrees, stop heating and enter the constant temperature. When it is lower than 200 degrees, it will automatically heat up when it reaches 199 degrees.
Scope of application:
Suitable for general testing, drying, baking, heat treatment, heating of industrial and mining enterprises, basic laboratories and workshops, but not suitable for items such as strong volatility, flammable and explosive
Can be used for: product aging test: electronic products, energy-saving lamps, plastics, computer cable, metal plating jewelry, silk screen, ink, glue, medicinal materials and other products that require temperature heating
Use of the oven:
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Use enough power wires and have a good ground wire
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat shall connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve (the thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box) to open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to turn the indicator iron outside the scale during adjustment.
4. When all preparations are ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light indicates that the oven has been heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent temperature control from malfunctioning, care must be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and damage the heating element. 8. After work is completed, the power should be cut off in time to ensure safety.
8. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
9. When using, do not exceed the operating temperature of the oven
10. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing the test specimen.