The air duct on both sides is combined with the air duct on the top, and the front and left doors are opened. The door buckle is fixed with a container-type horn puller. Inner wall material: liner material, made of high-quality stainless steel wire drawing plate with a thickness of 1.2mm, which is bent and welded, and part of the back is reinforced to avoid heat deformation Air deflector material: 1.2mm thick stainless steel wire drawing plate is used to punch plum-shaped holes, and the sheet metal is bent and fixed. Material in the air duct: It is made by bending and welding of high-quality stainless steel wire drawing board with a thickness of 1.0mm, and the back is strengthened. External material: 1.5mm thick A3 cold-rolled steel plate is used for the exterior, and the metal hammer paint is sprayed after anti-rust treatment. Frame: 5 # angle steel and 4 # angle steel, and 8 # and 10 # channel steel reinforced sheet metal welding. Reinforced frame: 10 # channel steel, 5 # angle steel, and 4 # angle steel, some of which are welded with channel-shaped reinforcing plates. Thermal insulation material: 120K grade high-density aluminum silicate fiber filling, the thickness of the thermal insulation layer is 150mm.
1. The design of the hot air circulation duct is clever. The hot air circulation coverage in the oven is high, the materials are evenly dried and energy is saved. 2. LED double digital display intelligent instrument temperature control, PID calculation, automatic control, constant temperature, simple operation and accurate temperature control. 3. Any time can be set from 1 second to 9999 hours. When the time reaches the set value, the heating will automatically stop, and an audible and visual alarm will be issued. 4. The oven is sturdy and durable, and can work at constant temperature 24 hours a day. 5. The internal size, box color, temperature, heating speed, bearing capacity, shelf style and number of layers can be adjusted according to actual needs, without additional costs. Upgradeable features 1. Over-temperature protection device to prevent temperature control failure from continuously heating up and ensure the safety of baked items 2. The paper recorder or paperless recorder equipped with printing function can be selected to monitor the entire process and analyze the drying and curing results. 4. The exhaust port can be equipped with a ventilation device. 。5. The computer can view and print the temperature record or computer control cluster.
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven.Use enough power wires and have a good ground wire
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat should connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively.Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve (the thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box) to open the hole of the exhaust valve.Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature.However, care must be taken not to rotate the indicator iron beyond the scale when adjusting.
4. When everything is ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light is on to indicate that the oven is heated.When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts.To prevent temperature control failures, care must also be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample.No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air.Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door.However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature.Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and damage the heating element.8. After work is completed, the power shall be cut off in time to ensure safety.
8. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
9. When using, do not exceed the temperature of the oven
10. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing the test specimen.