Specifications and configuration:
(1) Exterior part : The shell is made of 1.5m thick cold plate, electrostatic dusting, corrosion resistance, rust prevention, overall dimensions: 1.4 meters wide, 1.15 meters deep, 1960 high, with reinforced chrome-plated square steel door Locks and handles, 2 sets of reinforced hinges, with casters at the bottom for easy cart access.
(2) Liner part : The inner liner material is made of 1.0 thick 201 # stainless steel plate, the bottom plate is made of 2.0mm thick stainless steel plate and multiple stainless steel angle irons as stiffeners, and it can bear 200KG weight without rusting, which makes the furnace clean No dust. Inner tank clearance size: 1.0m wide, 1.5m high, 1.1m deep, 100mm thick high temperature silicic acid rock wool is placed around the inner liner, and high temperature resistant sealed silicone strips are added around the door.
(3) Heating part: Built-in stainless steel heat sink U -shaped heating tube built in Taiwan is on the left side of the furnace cavity. The top of the cavity is equipped with a 0.75KW wind motor and a 12-inch wind wheel is installed on the top of the cavity. Forced airflow mode , equipped with air inlet and exhaust valve, high temperature fan is installed on the exhaust valve for air extraction. The air flow can be adjusted to make the temperature in the furnace more uniform.
(4) Electrical part: power supply 380V, three-phase five-wire system, power 30KW, equipped with a control electric box on the right side of the oven, using Taiwan Taisong microcomputer intelligent LED digital temperature controller , using module continuous buffer output control heating Device, using SSR solid-state relay output heater ( when the temperature reaches the set temperature value , the oven is at a constant temperature at this time , the output power is automatically adjusted , thereby reducing the power of the entire oven and achieving power saving effects ) to overturn the traditional zero-crossing trigger time zone The incoming current has a large impact on the moment, and the temperature control fluctuates greatly. With the highly cost-effective DC24V output temperature controller, the output voltage can be smoothly and linearly changed, the temperature control effect is more stable, and the performance is more excellent. The size automatically adjusts the output power) to make the temperature more accurate. The temperature can be adjusted arbitrarily from room temperature to 250 ℃ . The functions include PID self-tuning, automatic constant temperature, and automatic timing (with high-precision digital display automatic timer adjustable 99 hours and 99 minutes). manual and automatic time switch is provided to select the temperature to the time after the alarm off, over-temperature power, earth leakage circuit breaker, motor overload protection and other functions, timing and super Alarm and control signals and the display lights are, respectively, dual thermostat control, the unique design of the over-temperature, over-temperature limit is provided with temperature control points to prevent damage to the main thermostat runaway its products, and the temperature More accurate, no-load internal temperature difference ± 2% degrees. The control box is equipped with a multi-color working indicator, which can display the working condition and faults of the oven.
Use of the oven:
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Use enough power wires and have a good ground wire
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat should connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve. (The thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box.) Open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to rotate the indicator iron beyond the scale when adjusting.
4. When everything is ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light is on to indicate that the oven is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. To prevent temperature control failures, care must also be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and damage the heating element. 8. After work is completed, the power shall be cut off in time to ensure safety.
8. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
9. When using, do not exceed the temperature of the oven
10. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing the test specimen.