Specifications and main technical indicators
1. Electric heating specification: 13KW 630L * 2
2. Model structure: It adopts double-door design, additional explosion-proof door buckle, and is equipped with temperature-resistant silicone, which is tight and easy to close and open. And can effectively prevent accidents, the left and right boxes have independent control boxes.
3.Material: SUS430 # stainless steel plate is used for the inner tank and middle barrel, and SS41 # steel plate is used for rust-proof coating on the outside.
4. Insulation material: High-precision electronic timer with a time limit of 0-9999 person clocks.
5. Air-supply motor: It adopts a long-axis motor dedicated to high temperature ovens with stable performance.
6. Temperature control: High-precision Taiwan Xuanrong H961 digital temperature controller PID calculation, SSR output.
7. Temperature difference setting range: normal temperature --- 220 degrees
8. Inner size: W840MM * D710MM * H1530MM * 2 box, equipment size: about W2710MM * D940MM * H2250MM.
9. Weight: about 700KG
10. Power supply: AC380V three-phase 50HZ 28KW
11. Heating time: It takes 25 minutes to heat up to 150 degrees at room temperature.
Use of the oven:
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Use enough power wires and have a good ground wire
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat shall connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve (the thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box) to open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to turn the indicator iron outside the scale during adjustment.
4. When all preparations are ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light indicates that the oven has been heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent temperature control from malfunctioning, care must be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.