Jiabang thank you for coming
工厂生产+线上销售 为一体的运营模式，专业生产设计各种电热工业烤箱、高温烤箱、IR隧道炉、PCV生产线、Uv固化炉、喷油水濂柜、自动加油线、整套涂装设备等都可按客户的需要来定制，如需定制请您与我们联系 13712718109 吕先生 ,确认相关产品精量及款式型号等，真诚期待与您合作，谢谢！ Our company is based on the operation mode of factory production + online sales . It specializes in the production and design of various electric industrial ovens, high temperature ovens, IR tunnel furnaces, PCV production lines, Uv curing furnaces, oil injection cabinets, automatic fueling lines, and complete sets. Painting equipment can be customized according to customer's needs. If you need customization, please contact us 13712718109 Mr. Lu , confirm the precision and related models of the related products, and sincerely look forward to working with you, thank you!
I. Overview of the drying room
又称烘干固化房针对大型电气、电机、涂料、化学用品、外表进行固化、食品及各类产品的水分烘干先进的热风循环系统使工作室温度分布均匀。 The drying room is also known as the drying and curing room. It is used for curing large-scale electrical appliances, motors, coatings, chemical supplies, and exteriors, and for drying moisture in food and various products. The advanced hot air circulation system makes the temperature distribution in the studio uniform. The low noise fan system creates a quiet working environment. Sealed electric heating tube heating, stable performance and long life. The bottom is equipped with a track and a trolley for loading workpieces or test pieces, which has high working efficiency. Intake and exhaust devices can adjust the ventilation of the studio. Independent console, which can be controlled nearby or centralized in the control room. Optional imported high-precision intelligent program temperature control instrument for temperature control, PID parameter self-adjustment, solid state relay power adjustment, multi-section program temperature control curve can be preset. Intelligent temperature control instrument controls temperature, sensitive and reliable control. The recorder records the temperature curve of the whole process. The over-temperature protection device can send out sound and light alarm signals and cut off the heating power to protect the safety of equipment and workpieces.
According to the customer's requirements, select the raw material configuration and main components. The user needs to provide the following technical parameters:
1. Furnace size 2. Dimensions 3. Trolley surface size 4. Power voltage 5. Working temperature 6. Temperature control accuracy
Third, use the hot air circulation safely
1. There must be a certain amount of space for the oven, and there must be a certain distance from the wall on all sides. It is recommended to have more than 2M.
2. The baking items should not be arranged too densely. Do not place items on the bottom of the oven (radiating plate) to avoid affecting the hot air circulation.
3. It is forbidden to compensate for flammable, explosive items and volatile and corrosive items.
4. Turn off the power supply after the baking is completed, and then open the studio door. Remember that you cannot directly touch the baking items with your hands. Use special tools or wear insulated gloves to take out the baking items to avoid burns.
5. When using an oven, the temperature cannot exceed the operating temperature of the oven. Generally, the oven is below 250 degrees.
6. Customers with special requirements can purchase special ovens, such as explosion-proof ovens, high-temperature ovens, etc.
Fourth, the use of hot air circulation drying matters needing attention
An oven is a device that uses an electric heating wire to heat and dry an object. 5~300 ℃（有的高 200 ℃）范围的烘培、干燥、热处理等，灵敏度通常为± 1 ℃。 It is suitable for baking, drying, heat treatment, etc. in the range of 5 ~ 300 ℃ higher than room temperature (some 200 ℃ higher ). The sensitivity is usually ± 1 ℃. There are many types of ovens, but the basic structure is similar, and generally consists of three parts: the cabinet, the electric heating system and the automatic temperature control system. Its use and precautions are summarized as follows:
烘箱应安放在室内干燥和水平处，防止振动和腐蚀。 1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
要注意安全用电，根据烘箱耗电功率安装足够容量的电源闸刀。 2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Use enough electricity
Source wire, and should have a good ground wire.
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat should connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve (the thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box) to open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to turn the indicator iron outside the scale during adjustment.
4. When all preparations are ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light indicates that the oven has been heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent temperature control from malfunctioning, care must be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and the heating elements will be damaged. 8. After work is completed, the power should be cut off in time to ensure safety.
9. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
10. During use, the temperature should not exceed the operating temperature of the oven.
11. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing the test specimen.
Five, oven series
Hot air circulation oven
3. Experimental oven
4. Electronic professional oven
5. Trolley oven
And more targeted ovens
Attentions and maintenance of drying equipment such as ovens
1. Pay attention to whether the voltage is correct before use. Only the voltage marked on the machine is used to avoid excessive electricity and cause the wires to catch fire.
2. Do not place in a humid place to prevent leakage.
3. When the temperature changes during use, do not open the machine at will.
4. When the displayed temperature is very different from the actual temperature, the components of the circuit board cannot be adjusted at will, and the manufacturer should be notified to dispatch it.
5. Do not rinse directly with water to prevent leakage.
6. It is forbidden to put flammable and explosive substances such as alcohol and acidic items with volatile items in the machine.