Most of the hot air circulates in the box, which has high thermal efficiency and saves energy. With the use of forced ventilation, the box is equipped with an adjustable air divider to dry the material evenly. The heat source can be steam, hot water, electricity, and far infrared, with a wide choice. The machine has low noise and balanced operation. Temperature self-control, convenient installation and maintenance. It has a wide range of applications and can dry all kinds of materials. It is a universal drying equipment.
是利用电热丝隔层加热使物体干燥的设备。 The oven is a device that uses an electric heating wire to heat the object to dry it. 5~300 ℃（有的高 200 ℃）范围的烘培、干燥、热处理等，灵敏度通常为± 1 ℃。 It is suitable for baking, drying, heat treatment, etc. in the range of 5 ~ 300 ℃ higher than room temperature (some 200 ℃ higher ). The sensitivity is usually ± 1 ℃. There are many types of ovens, but the basic structure is similar, and generally consists of three parts: the cabinet, the electric heating system and the automatic temperature control system. ： Its use and precautions are summarized as follows :
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Use enough electricity Source wire, and should have a good ground wire.
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat shall connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve. (The thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box.) Open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to rotate the indicator iron beyond the scale when adjusting.
4. When everything is ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light is on to indicate that the oven is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. In order to prevent temperature control failure, you must also take care of it.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Do not bake flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and damage the heating element.
8. After work, you should cut off the power in time to ensure safety
9.Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
10. During use, the temperature should not exceed the operating temperature of the oven.
11. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing samples.