Use and precautions
1. This type of oven should work indoors and be installed smoothly.
2. The power input should be equipped with a dedicated on-off switch and connected to a good ground wire.
3. The power supply, voltage, and power supply wiring must be checked before they can be powered on.
4. When newly purchased or left for a long time, it should be baked at low temperature of 80-100 ℃ for two hours before starting to increase the temperature to facilitate the leakage of moisture, enhance the insulation performance and prolong the life of porcelain.
5. The temperature-sensing element probe for instrument temperature control should be inserted into the working room from the temperature measurement hole on the left line, and should not be inserted from the center hole of the air valve on the top of the box to avoid affecting the use.
6. When this drying box is used for the first time, it should be observed frequently to avoid overheating and drying the workpiece, causing loss.
7. If you feel that the thermal inertia is slightly larger, you can turn off a group of heaters to reduce the heating power and prevent excessive temperature caused by excessive inertia.
8. Take in baking objects: Do not hit the temperature controller part that reaches into the working room to prevent damage to the temperature controller and failure.
9. Do not bake explosive, flammable and volatile items in this box to prevent explosion.
10. In case of failure, please have a professional electrician overhaul it.