The oven shell is generally made of thin steel plate, the surface is painted, and the studio is made of high-quality structural steel plate. The shell and the working chamber are filled with aluminum silicate fibers. The heater is mounted on the bottom and can also be mounted on the top or on both sides. The temperature control instrument uses a digital smart meter and PID adjustment: it is equipped with a 999.99-hour time controller and connected with an alarm device. Make the operation of the oven easier, faster and more efficient.
Structural features of electric heating oven
1.Overview of electric heating oven
The oven adopts the new energy-saving and environmentally friendly heating technology that is promoted by the state. The electric heating tube is heated by the power source to generate a heat source. When it is absorbed by the heated object, it can be directly converted into heat energy, so as to obtain a fast drying effect, shorten the production cycle, and save energy. Improving product quality and other purposes.
2. Electric heating oven structure
The oven body is made of angle steel and thin steel plate. Glass shell insulation and insulation are filled between the shell and the working room. The heating system is installed at the top of the working room. Horizontal circulation ventilation makes the temperature in the box more uniform. This type of drying box can effectively avoid the gradient temperature difference and temperature overshoot existing in the working room, and can improve the temperature uniformity in the working room.
3. Electric heating oven temperature control
Intelligent program temperature controller is used for temperature control, PID parameter self-tuning, solid state relay power adjustment, non-contact continuous adjustment, automatic completion of the entire drying process, which can meet the requirements of any curing curve, easy operation and reliable performance. Equipped with thermal element probe for automatic constant temperature control. Temperature control accuracy is sensitive, room temperature ~ 300 ℃ optional setting. The temperature in the studio can be read directly from the meter. Constant temperature time can reach 999.99H.
4. Electric heating oven heating principle
The heating tube is heated by electric energy, and the air is sent by the motor through the air duct to make the temperature inside the oven uniform. The air supply mode is divided into vertical circulation air supply and horizontal circulation air supply. Through different air supply methods, the heating is more reasonable and uniform.
5. Working principle of electric heating oven:
The temperature is controlled by the connection between the digital display instrument and the temperature sensor. The hot air circulation supply method is adopted. The hot air circulation system is divided into horizontal and vertical. The wind source is precisely calculated. The air source is driven by the air-supply motor to drive the wind wheel through the electric heater to send the hot air to the air duct and enter the oven studio. The used air is drawn into the air duct to become the air source and recirculated for heating. Can effectively improve temperature uniformity. If the door is opened or closed during use, the air circulation system can quickly restore the operating temperature value.
Ovens can be divided into programmable ovens, precision ovens, nitrogen-filled ovens, vacuum ovens, explosion-proof ovens, electric blast drying ovens, and hot air circulation ovens. Fang Pan is suitable for components that require drying and heating in various industries.
电子行业专用烘箱仪器仪表行业专用烘箱塑料及橡胶行业专用烘箱电工器材行业专用烘箱电镀行业专用烘箱印刷行业专用烘箱眼镜行业专用烘箱制药行业专用烘箱纺织印染行业专用烘箱机械行业专用烘箱合成纤维行业专用烘箱木材行业专用烘箱摩擦材料专用烘箱... The ovens can be divided into: ovens for the electronics industry, ovens for the instrumentation industry, ovens for the plastic and rubber industry, ovens for the electrical equipment industry, ovens for the electroplating industry, ovens for the printing industry, ovens for the eyewear industry, ovens for the pharmaceutical industry, ovens for the textile industry. Special oven for machinery industry Special oven for synthetic fiber industry Special oven for wood industry Special oven friction material oven ...
Ovens can be divided into two types: horizontal oven and vertical oven.
Ovens are distinguished by rated temperature and can be generally divided into:
100℃以下，一般用于电气产品老化，普通料件的缓速干燥，部分食品原料、塑料等产品的干燥用。 Low temperature oven: Below 100 ℃, it is generally used for aging of electrical products, slow drying of common materials, and drying of some food materials, plastics and other products.
100-250℃，这是常见的使用温度，用于大多数料件的水分干燥、涂层固化、加温、加热、保温等。 Oven at normal temperature: 100-250 ℃, this is a common temperature for drying the moisture of most materials, coating curing, heating, heating, heat preservation, etc.
250-400℃，高温干燥特种材料、工件加温安装、材料高温试验、化工原料的反应处理等。 High-temperature oven: 250-400 ℃, high-temperature drying of special materials, heating installation of workpieces, high-temperature testing of materials, reaction treatment of chemical raw materials, etc.
400-600℃，更高的工作温度，高温干燥特种材料、工件加温热处理、材料高温试验等 Ultra-high temperature oven: 400-600 ℃, higher working temperature, high-temperature drying of special materials, heat treatment of workpiece heating, high-temperature test of materials, etc.
Classification of air supply methods of electric heating ovens and their applicability: The air supply methods of hot air circulation ovens are divided into horizontal air supply and vertical air supply.
适用于需放置在托盘中烘烤的物件；水品送风的热风是由工作室两边吹出的，所以可以沐浴在托盘中的物件！ 1. Horizontal air supply: suitable for objects to be placed in the tray for baking; hot air for water supply is blown from both sides of the studio, so objects that can be bathed in the tray! The baking effect will be good. On the contrary, it is not suitable to use the vertical air supply for the objects baked in the tray. The vertical air supply hot air is blown from top to bottom. It will block the hot air, so the hot air will not bathe the lower layers. It will be bad!
适用于烘烤放置在网架上的物件，垂直送风热风是由上而下吹出，由于是网架，真个上下流通性会很好，使得热风可完全沐浴在物件上！ 2. Vertical air supply: it is suitable for baking objects placed on the grid. on! Of course, the objects placed on the grid can also be used for horizontal air supply, depending on the characteristics of the objects themselves!
Use an electric heating oven safely:
1. There must be a certain amount of space for the oven, and there must be a certain distance from the wall on the four sides. It is recommended to have more than 2M.
2. The baked items should not be arranged too densely. Do not place items on the bottom of the oven (radiating plate) to avoid affecting the hot air circulation.
3. It is forbidden to compensate for flammable, explosive items and volatile and corrosive items.
4. Turn off the power supply after the baking is completed, and then open the studio door. Remember that you cannot directly touch the baking items with your hands. Use special tools or take insulated gloves to take out the baking items to avoid burns.
5. When using the oven, the temperature cannot exceed the operating temperature of the oven, and the oven is generally below 250 degrees.
6. Customers with special requirements can purchase special ovens, such as explosion-proof ovens, high-temperature ovens, etc.
Precautions for using electric heating oven
The oven is a device that uses an electric heating wire to heat the object to dry it. It is suitable for baking, drying, heat treatment, etc. in the range of 5 to 300 ° C (200 ° C higher) than room temperature. The sensitivity is usually ± 1 ° C. There are many types of ovens, but the basic structure is similar, and generally consists of three parts: the cabinet, the electric heating system and the automatic temperature control system . Its use and precautions are summarized as follows:
1. The oven should be placed in a dry and horizontal place in the room to prevent vibration and corrosion.
2. Pay attention to the safe use of electricity, and install a sufficient capacity switch blade according to the power consumption of the oven. Select enough power wires and have a good ground wire.
3. An oven with an electric contact mercury thermometer type thermostat should connect the two wires of the electric contact thermometer to the two terminals on the top of the box respectively. Another ordinary mercury thermometer is inserted into the exhaust valve. (The thermometer in the exhaust valve is used to calibrate the electrical contact mercury thermometer and the actual temperature in the observation box.) Open the hole of the exhaust valve. Adjust the mercury thermometer at the electrical contact to the required temperature and tighten the screws on the steel cap to achieve the purpose of constant temperature. However, care must be taken not to rotate the indicator iron beyond the scale when adjusting.
4. When everything is ready, put the sample in the oven, and then connect and turn on the power. The red indicator light is on to indicate that the oven is heated. When the temperature reaches the controlled temperature, the red light turns off and the green light turns on, and the constant temperature starts. To prevent temperature control failures, care must also be taken.
5. Care should be taken not to place the samples too densely when placing them in the sample. No test article should be placed on the heat sink to avoid affecting the upward flow of hot air. Baking of flammable, explosive, volatile and corrosive items is prohibited.
6. When you need to observe the samples in the working room, you can open the outer box door and observe through the glass door. However, it is better to open the door as few as possible, so as not to affect the constant temperature. Especially when working above 200 ° C, opening the door of the box may cause the glass door to suddenly cool and break.
7. The blower oven, the blower must be turned on during the heating and constant temperature process, otherwise it will affect the uniformity of the temperature of the working room and damage the heating element. 8. After work is completed, the power shall be cut off in time to ensure safety.
8. Keep the inside and outside of the oven clean.
9. During use, the temperature should not exceed the operating temperature of the oven.
10. In order to prevent burns, special tools should be used when taking and placing the test specimen.
Precautions and maintenance of drying equipment such as ovens
1. Pay attention to the correct voltage before use. Only the voltage marked on the machine is used to avoid excessive electricity and fire.
2. Do not place in a humid place to prevent leakage.
3. When the temperature changes during use, do not open the machine at will.
4. When the difference between the displayed temperature and the actual temperature is large, it is not allowed to adjust the components of the circuit board at will, and the manufacturer should be notified to dispatch it.
5. Do not rinse directly with water to prevent leakage.
6. It is forbidden to put flammable and explosive substances such as alcohol and acidic items with volatile items in the machine to prevent accidents.
7. Do not use flammable materials near the instrument to prevent accidents.
8. Please be careful to put items in the studio, not easy to overfill.