The scope of products
Industrial ovens are widely used in electronics, toys, paint processing, jewelry, motors, communications, electroplating, plastics, metal chemicals, printing, spraying, glass, ceramics, high temperature stress relief, aging, drying, shaping, processing, and can also be applied to Chemical gas baking items, substrate stress removal, ink curing, paint film drying, etc. are baked.
First, the working principle of the oven:
The stainless steel heating tube in the oven heats up after being energized. After the high-efficiency centrifugal fan uses air flow to bring the heat from the heating tube to the interior of the studio, it exchanges heat with the baked object in the work room to achieve the purpose of baking or drying.
Second, the operation process of the oven:
Turn on the power, turn on the air switch, press the start button (the fan starts), press the heating start, set the temperature, set the constant temperature time, alarm when the time is reached, cut off the heating power, and the fan continues to work until the oven is turned off.
Third, the appearance of the oven:
1. The shell is made of t = 1.2mm thick cold-rolled plate, and its surface is sprayed with plastic paint (environment-friendly outdoor powder) to prevent rust and corrosion.
2. The top and bottom of the oven are integrated (single door, two door, three door, four door), and high temperature resistant sealing strips are added around the edge of the door panel, which makes the high temperature gas in the furnace have a good thermal insulation effect.
3. The shelf tray is welded with stainless steel square tubes. Each shelf can be taken out independently. The bottom of the oven is equipped with 4 universal movable wheels with brakes and four positioning foot cups (the foot cups can adjust the height of the oven and the ground). .
Fourth, the oven liner:
This electric oven has a unique design of the wind transport structure, which allows the oven to ensure the uniformity of the temperature inside the box and the energy saving during baking.
1. The inner liner is made of 1.2mm thick galvanized sheet, which has anti-rust function. After several years of use, it is still clean as new.
2. The high-temperature resistant silicic acid rock wool with a density of 130K and a thickness of 80mm is placed around the liner; it has a very good thermal insulation effect, and the surface temperature of the cabinet is within 50 ° C, which greatly reduces the use cost of the oven.
3. The built-in horizontal circulation air duct with unique design, the air volume can reach 2000 per hour, and it can circulate more than 7,500 times per hour, which makes the temperature in the furnace more uniform.
The stainless steel heat sink-type heating tubes installed at the air outlet of the oven impeller are arranged in a line, and the wind is evenly distributed. The terminals of the heating tubes are external to the oven. The heating tubes are 55mm apart from the heating tubes. Insufficient short circuit between phases due to compact wiring to avoid potential danger. The opening of the heating tube terminal is on the rear side of the oven, which avoids the heat transfer caused by the opening on the top to the electrical components and reduces the service life of the electrical appliance (the temperature resistance of general electrical appliances is below 45 ° C).
6. Circulating air system and exhaust system:
1. There is one 0.75KW wind transport motor at the top: 10.5 inch centrifugal wind impeller (ensures sufficient air volume). The large air volume circulation design mode compensates for the temperature difference caused by the oven during ventilation (cycle times: 7500 times H).
2. Equipped with air inlet and air outlet, the turbid gas inside the oven will be discharged outward, and fresh air will flow into it to reduce the turbid gas emitted from the product in the oven, making the surface color of the product more pure, and equipped with air flow regulating valve can be adjusted and changed at any time. The amount of gas.
The company specializes in the production of various precision ovens and infrared tunnel furnaces, and also provides maintenance, relocation and modification projects for various ovens and tunnel furnaces. Prices and pictures are for reference only, please contact us for details