Large Infrared Industrial Oven Dongguan Industrial Oven
Jiabang thank you for coming
Our company can process and customize various electric industrial ovens, high temperature ovens, IR tunnel ovens, Uv curing ovens, PVC production lines, oil injection water cabinets, automatic oil injection lines, complete coating equipment, etc.
Welcome to inquire: Mr. Lu 13712718109
Company mailbox: email@example.com
com/ Company Website: http://jbjxc6666.1688.com/
The oven is an indispensable testing equipment in the fields of aviation, automotive, home appliances, scientific research and other fields. It is used to test and determine the parameters and performance of electrical, electronic and other products and materials after high temperature tests.
The scope of products
Industrial ovens are widely used in electronics, toys, paint processing, jewelry, motors, communications, electroplating, plastics, metal chemicals, printing, spraying, glass, ceramics, high temperature stress relief, aging, drying, shaping, processing, and can also be applied to Chemical gas baking items, substrate stress removal, ink curing, paint film drying, etc. are baked.
First, the working principle of the oven:
The stainless steel heating tube in the oven is heated after being energized, and the heat in the heating tube is brought to the interior of the working room by the high-efficiency centrifugal fan, and the heat is exchanged with the baked object in the working room to achieve the purpose of baking or drying.
Second, the oven operation process:
Turn on the power, turn on the air switch, press the start button (fan start), press the heating start, set the temperature, set the constant temperature time, alarm when the time is reached, cut off the heating power, and the fan continues to work until the oven is turned off.
Third, the appearance of the oven:
1. The shell is made by bending a t = 1.2mm thick cold-rolled plate, and the surface is sprayed with plastic paint (environment-friendly outdoor powder) to prevent rust and corrosion.
2. The top and bottom of the oven are integrated (single door, two door, three door, four door), and high temperature resistant sealing strips are added around the edge of the door panel, which makes the high temperature gas in the furnace have a good thermal insulation effect.
3. The shelf tray is welded with stainless steel square tubes. Each shelf can be taken out independently. The bottom of the oven is equipped with 4 universal movable wheels with brakes and four positioning foot cups (the foot cups can adjust the height of the oven and the ground). .
Fourth, the oven liner:
This electric oven has a unique design of the wind transport structure, which allows the oven to ensure the uniformity of temperature and energy savings in the cabinet during baking.
1. The inner liner is made of 1.2mm thick galvanized sheet, which has anti-rust function. After several years of use, it is still clean as new.
2. The high-temperature resistant silicic acid rock wool with a density of 130K and a thickness of 80mm is placed around the inner liner; it has a very good thermal insulation effect, and the surface temperature of the cabinet is within 50 ° C, which greatly reduces the use cost of the oven.
3. The built-in horizontal circulating air duct with unique design, the air volume can reach 2000 per hour, and it can circulate more than 7,500 times per hour, making the temperature in the furnace more uniform.
The stainless steel heat sink-type heating tubes installed at the air outlet of the oven impeller are arranged in a line to receive the wind evenly. The terminals of the heating tubes are located outside the oven. The heating tubes are 55mm apart from the heating tubes. Insufficient short circuit between phases due to the compact wiring to avoid potential danger.The opening of the heating tube terminal is on the back of the oven, which avoids the heat transfer caused by the opening on the top to the electrical components and reduces the service life of the electrical appliance (the temperature resistance of general electrical appliances is below 45 ° C).
6. Circulating air system and exhaust system:
1. There is one 0.75KW wind motor at the top: 10.5 inch centrifugal air impeller (ensures sufficient air volume). The large air volume circulation design mode compensates for the temperature difference caused by the oven during ventilation (cycles: 7500 times / H).
Dongguan Jiabang Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd. was established in 2007. It is a professional production and marketing company dedicated to the research, development, production and sales of solar thermal equipment.Over the years, our company has established high-quality products, reasonable price adjustment, and superior service consciousness, and has successively established customers in many industries such as optoelectronic (LED, LCD) integrated circuits, (IC) cameras, mobile phones, displays, electronic components The internet.At present, the main products are: LED hot air oven, dust-free oven, high temperature oven, thermocompression oven, tunnel oven, clean oven, vacuum nitrogen filling oven, UV curing machine, constant temperature and humidity test box, etc.
The company has two to three patents each year.We comply with the needs of the market and the industry and meet the various requirements of customers. The products are flexible and practical, and create value for customers.Welcome friends from all walks of life to visit, guide and negotiate business.
Contact: Mr. Lu
Phone: 86 0769 81089125
Mobile phone: 13712718109
No.302 Heluling, Huanzhuli Village, Changping Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China