: Product use :
Oxygen change aging test box is used in scientific research units and factories for thermal aging test of plastic materials (rubber, plastic) electrical insulation and other materials.
1. The temperature and humidity controller uses the original imported Japanese OYO intelligent high-precision digital display PID microcomputer control instrument or South Korea's TEMI300 liquid crystal display film key-type data input, and the temperature and humidity display controller at the same time.
2. Touch setting, digital and direct display.
3. Accuracy: 0.1 ℃, resolution: ± 0.1 ℃.
4. Temperature sensor: PT100 platinum resistance tester.
5. The temperature control output power is calculated by the microcomputer to achieve high precision and high efficiency.
6. Temperature control adopts digital display touch buttons imported from Japan, and the PID system is coordinated and controlled with the channel.
7. Control method: Thermal balance temperature adjustment method.
8. With automatic calculation function, it can reduce the inconvenience caused by artificial setting.
9. The main electrical components of the equipment, such as circuit breakers, AC contactors, and small relays, all use the "Schneider" brand.
1. The control part of the device is designed on the right side of the device. It is equipped with temperature controllers, control switches, etc., which is easy to operate, simple and easy to maintain.
2. The perfect shape design of the cabinet: arc shape and anti-static plastic spray treatment on the surface, high-quality appearance, coordinated color matching, and smooth lines.
3. The tank is made of high quality (SUS304) stainless steel plate.
4. The shell of the box is made of high-quality A3 steel plate CNC machine tools, with beautiful appearance.
5. Install a test sample holder that can rotate at 360 ℃ in the working room, and the speed can be adjusted.
6. Attachments such as clamps and catheters are made of stainless steel, aluminum and other materials that are not easily decomposed by ozone and affect the ozone concentration.
7. The insulation material uses high-density PU foam with a thickness of 100mm to ensure that the box will not cause excessive temperature fluctuations due to temperature conduction.
8.Temperature circulation system adopts temperature-resistant and low-noise air-conditioning motor, multi-leaf centrifugal wind wheel.
9. A double-layer high-temperature-resistant high-tension seal is used between the door and the cabinet to ensure the tightness of the test area.
10. The observation window is made of multi-layer hollow tempered glass, which has the advantages of transparency, heat insulation, and difficulty in generating steam frost.
11. Adhesive sheet type conductive film inside observation window, with built-in lighting (can clearly observe the test process).