Regarding the operating rules of the hot air circulation oven, many customers may not be very familiar with it. As a manufacturer specializing in the production of hot air circulation ovens, Jianfeng Machinery will present the correct operating procedures and precautions of the oven for everyone.
First, the oven should be used according to the temperature range specified on the nameplate, and the oven must be well grounded.
2. Flammable items such as oil basins, oil drums, cotton yarn, and cloth shavings should not be stacked near the oven, and washing, scraping, and spray painting should not be performed near the oven.
3. It is necessary to prevent other objects from falling into the bottom of the oven and contacting the resistance wire to cause a short circuit.
4. Before opening the oven, the power must be turned off. Do not leave during heating.
5. Items such as tools, equipment parts and oil volatiles shall not be stored in the oven.
6. Parts washed with flammable liquid such as gasoline, kerosene, alcohol, and banana water and spray-painted items should be left at room temperature for 15-30 minutes. After most of the flammable liquid evaporates, put them in the oven for drying To bake, pay attention to ventilation in the room.
7. The oven must not be cleaned during work, and must not be wiped with gasoline.
Eight, non-metallic items are put into the oven for heating, and must be carried out in accordance with the process regulations.
Nine, the ventilation gate must be opened before the oven to prevent explosion.
X. Before use, check the automatic control device, indicating whether the signal is sensitive and effective, and whether the electrical line insulation is intact and reliable.